Building 8, 098, Chuansha Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai

Body Armor & Riot Gear | Security Pro USA

Best Body Armor Crafted with Superior Quality High Grade Body Armor For Law & Enforcement Buy Best Quality Heavy Duty Body Armor For Every Situation, NIJ Certified Ballistic Armor Level IIIA, III, III, III LW, IV, For more than 20 years; Security Pro USA has long been regarded by law enforcement agencies as The source for concealable vests, hard body armor, stab proof …

Level 3 Plus Body Armor | AR500 Armor of the Armored …

level-3-plus-body-armor. $109.00. Our Level III Plus body armor is a rugged plate that is able to stop military armor-piercing rounds at velocities of up to 3,100 FPS with its multi-hit capability. It also features a durable FragLock™ coating, which gives both frag protection and lengthy 20-year shelf life. Product Configuration.

Coca-Cola Acquires Full Ownership of BodyArmor

 · ATLANTA — The Coca-Cola Co. has acquired full ownership of sports performance drink BodyArmor. The Atlanta-based beverage company initially acquired a 15% stake in BodyArmor in 2018 with a path to full ownership based on a pre-determined discount. Coca-Cola is paying $5.6 billion in cash for the remaining 85% of the company. BodyArmor will be …

Body Armor Bundle - All information about healthy recipes ...

Reputable body armor manufactures have their body armor tested through NIJ certified labs to ensure it meets performance requirements for compliance. Level IV body armor will stop large caliber and armor piercing rifle threats up to .30-06 M2AP armor piercing rounds with a mass of 166 grains and velocity of 2880 ft/s.

Police: Man in Atlanta grocery had 6 guns, wore body armor

 · A worker at an Atlanta grocery store heard "clicking sounds," and it sounded to him like someone was loading weapons inside a restroom stall, he told police. Then he saw an an "AR-15-style rifle" leaning against the wall. The sharp-eyed Instacart worker is getting credit for helping officers to stop the man wearing body armor and carrying a half-dozen guns from …

Man Totes 6 Guns and Body Armor Into Atlanta Publix Store

 · Over 3 million people read Morning Brew; you should too. Something is loading. A man toting six guns and wearing full body armor into a Publix grocery store in Atlanta's Atlantic Station was arrested on charges of reckless conduct Wednesday after alarmed employees called the police. Local police told WSB-TV Atlanta that 22-year-old Rico Marley ...

AR500 Armor Level III+ Lightweight ASC Body Armor ...

 · The Level III Plus Lightweight ASC is tested to defeat .223/.308 WIN rounds, 5.56 M855 penetrators, and 7.62x39/7.62x51/5.56 M193s all at bullet speeds of up to 3,000 feet per second. Also, thanks to the virtues of steel armor, this plate is capable of stopping several shots without shattering or buckling like ceramic and polyethylene alternatives.

Voted Best Gym in Atlanta | ARMOURBODY

ABOUT ARMOURBODY ARMOURBODY is Atlanta's, premier strength training studio. Located in the heart of Atlanta between Buckhead and Midtown. The studio specializes in group strength training classes and one-on-one personal training. Our passion for results meets high energy in this one of a kind studio, rating us the Top Gym In Atlanta.

Body Armor | Body Armor Outlet

Cratus 5200 Level III / Level IV Stand Alone Advanced Body Armor Plate 7 x 8 FS TenCate Advanced... -75%. O u t o f s t o c k. Out of stock. TenCate CR1000 Level IIIA+, Spike 2, & Slash Advanced Body Armor Plate 6x8 Full Size. Out of stock. Add to wishlist.

Man walked into Atlanta grocery store with five guns, …

ATLANTA, Ga. -- According to FOX 5 Atlanta, a man entered a grocery store wearing body armor and armed with five firearms this afternoon. Police say he walked into the Publix Supermarket located inside Atlantic Station around 1:30 p. m. today. Authorities say managers called 911 after a shopper saw the man entering the grocery store and going ...

2018-2021 JL | Product Categories | Body Armor

FRONT BUMPERS. JL-19534 2018-2021 JL & JT Full Width Front Bumper. JL-5125 2018-2021 JL & JT Fabricated Grill Guard. JL-5123 2018-2021 JL & JT Skid Plate. JL-5124 2018-2021 JL & JT Tube Grill Guard. JL-19532 2018-2021 JL Mid Stubby Front Bumper. JL-19531 2018-2021 JL & JT Full Width Front Bumper.